The Smart Choice. Switch to Solar with BTM Energy
Behind the Meter Energy provides only top quality installations with the most robust technologies suited for Australian conditions. Installing residential solar panels in Geraldton and the Midwest since 2010, we aim to provide you with a system that will perform faultlessly and hassle free beyond its warranted lifetime.
Headquartered in Geraldton and with an office presence in Perth, we take after sales service and support very seriously. Just like our solar panels and solar systems, we’re in it for the long haul. As a local provider we are here to provide assistance when needed and pride ourselves on maintaining an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
As the only Clean Energy Council Retailer based North of Perth, BTM have proven their commitment to providing an honest, informative and transparent service.
Why Choose BTM Energy?
- 100% locally owned and operated in Geraldton WA
- CEC Accredited Retailer and Installer
- Over a decade experience in solar installations
- Quick turnaround from order to install
- Your Geraldton solar power experts
- Midwest solar retailer and installer
- We are here for the long haul!
Residential Solar Installations
The upfront cost of your solar system is affected by a number of factors, including:
- government rebates and incentives available
- contractor installation costs
- type and number of solar panels, which affect the output of your system in kilowatts (kW)
- type and size of inverter (the part of the system that converts the electrical output of your solar panels into AC electricity for use in your home or business)
- type of framing equipment and other system components
- height and accessibility of roof and whether it is tiled, metal or concrete
any after-sales service agreements
If you would like a customized quote, head to our contact page here.
Benefits of solar power include:
- Renewable energy source
- Reduces electricity bills
- Diverse applications
- Low maintenance costs
- Technology development
A solar inverter is one of the most important elements of the solar electric power system. It converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into alternating 240V current (AC). This AC electricity then can be fed into your home to operate your appliances.
The electricity that is not used in your home is then either fed into the grid (electrical power lines) or into home battery storage.
The increasing number of solar panel installations in households around Australia is providing a new market opportunity for energy storage. Large batteries or multiple batteries joined together in battery banks can store the energy produced by solar panels. The household can then use that stored energy at a later time or sell it back to the electrical grid. For home owners, there are three main benefits of storing energy:
- Maximise energy savings (by being able to store solar energy and thus use it more effectively)
- Offset consumer feed-in tariffs (by being able to avoid using the grid at peak times when electricity is more expensive)
- Provide continuity of supply (if the site has unreliable grid supply).
BTM Energy supply the following brand of solar panels:
- Trina Solar Honey Mono
- REC N-Peak Mono
- Sunpower Maxeon
If we didn’t answer your question, checkout more FAQ’s here.